Of Sentiments, Insanity, and Heartbreak: Life for me is Beautiful; in it is where I hold my Happiness as my Morality, as my Purpose...

Saturday, June 24, 2006

It all started here...

(This is the version where my essay for the 100 Essays was inspired)

We're back in the Philippines and what I left behind in China are my new found friends - the Chinese students who have been so warm and accommodating.

I never expected that I would be emotionally-attached to them, it's truly unexpected. I found it hard to say my final words to each one of them, and there were no goodbyes to be said, only see you soon - with high hopes that I would be back, I would.

They made my stay in China memorable and really worth-reminiscing. Thanks to technology and we can still communicate with one another. Up to now, I still feel sad whenever thoughts of them come in to my mind, truly, it's Yesterday Once More...

We know in our hearts that Friendship - has no national boundaries...

No comments: