Of Sentiments, Insanity, and Heartbreak: Life for me is Beautiful; in it is where I hold my Happiness as my Morality, as my Purpose...

Saturday, June 24, 2006

The Jedi Force


18 days of stay in China made 16 people stick to each other so tight. So tight that we often seek for each other's company. There were good and bad times, there were ups and downs, there were obstacles along the way, differences unsettled but we still "clicked" together.

China group, as we were, lived up to the expectations of the FEU community. There were those who raised their eyebrows with questions like "Who are they?" and "Are they qualified?". We just can't please everybody, but we did a good job (sounds self-righteous, huh!)

We dared not to entertain negative forces from the outside, what for? They can't help us in anyways, then and now.

No comments: