Of Sentiments, Insanity, and Heartbreak: Life for me is Beautiful; in it is where I hold my Happiness as my Morality, as my Purpose...

Friday, April 21, 2006

confused and still hurtin'

i don't know why but i'm really hurtin' deep within - - - what's with that smile that melts my heart? what's with that laugh that serves as a music to my soul? what's with you that makes me happy? whenever you're around, whenever i'm with you, i can't explain how and why, but there's this magic that lingers my entirety... i know it seems foolish but i'm truly gettin' addicted to you, it may not be right but the hell i care, yeah! i love you! no, i really have fallen in love with you... but 'til when should i wait? it's impossible for you to love me the way i do... i tried to pull away but i just can't... damn! you're always in my mind, whatever i do, wherever i am, you're always there! isn't enough? are you numb? can't you feel it? minamahal kita... wag mo na akong pahirapan pa... :-(

No comments: