Of Sentiments, Insanity, and Heartbreak: Life for me is Beautiful; in it is where I hold my Happiness as my Morality, as my Purpose...

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Is there an AutoLoadMax shortage all over the archipelago? hehe

i was thinking what to post in my blogspot, but i wasn't able to think of any... i wanted to write about my excitement of procuring my passport tomorrow (but before that, NBI and Barangay Clearances first). i don't know how long it will take me to acquire those documents. all i know is that, i need that for our teach and study program in China (hopefully i will be included in the final list). Enough of those side stories (hehe), i asked my friend to load my cellphone with 60 pesos but dyaraan! "wala daw autoload sa buong pilipinas!".. oh! what a pleasant surprise! what will happen next? do i have to buy a cellcard (maybe the cheapest which is 100 pesos), but i find it hard now to scratch the silver coating (if that's what you call it) :-) just to reveal the card number and card pin.. For me, that's too much effort. Oh, that's too indolent of me! hehe.. Am just sharing my sentiments, you know! i will be doing my analysis regarding these things later...

No comments: