Of Sentiments, Insanity, and Heartbreak: Life for me is Beautiful; in it is where I hold my Happiness as my Morality, as my Purpose...

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

A Change of Heart

November 20, 2007 -- I finally decided to leave the show (SAPULSO - QTV 11) and move forward, so, I submitted my resignation letter to my Executive Producer, Program Manager and Production Administrator. I kept the letter straight to the point. Read this:





For: Mr. Chito Chan


Executive Producer, SAPULSO


Cc: Ms. Marimil Gutierrez


Program Manager, SAPULSO


Ms. Rebecca Villareal


Production Administrator, SAPULSO


From: Marc Roland A. Infante


Researcher, SAPULSO


Date: November 20, 2007


Dear Mr. Chan:

I am writing to officially tender my resignation as a researcher of SAPULSO effective December 24, 2007.


I would like to extend my gargantuan thanks to the show for giving me a productive and memorable first job after college. The past few weeks have been a difficult time for me as I deliberated the direction of my career and whether it would be best served staying or proceeding to the plans I have even before my graduation.


Thank you and God bless!



Sincerely,

(sgd.)

Marc Roland A. Infante


Honestly, I was teary-eyed while writing the letter, I enjoyed everything I did for the show and it made my network of contacts grow, tremendously. I really love what I am doing, researching, coordinating, scheduling shoots, going to places I've never been, discovering new things,
learning... BUT I have to stop now. It's not quitting, just a change of heart.. Believe me.

So there. I still have a month to work on my final stories, and bond with the people whom I've first worked with as a "professional". Now I'm changing path, the direction isn't clear yet, but I know, I have prepared myself for this. I'm into adventure, so trying another field would not harm me I guess.

"Proceed with the plans I have when I was still in college" -- I'm keeping this thought in mind.

Well, plans include studying again, I mean, taking a master's degree. Working in Makati with regular working hours, having your weekend worry-free of work-related matters. These are my plans, if anything among these won't work out, I better try again. :D

So there. Gotta post after this entry why and how I made it to work in a network despite being a non-MassComm graduate.. Watch out! :D

3 comments:

r0xy said...

why a sudden change of heart?

the real macoy said...

well, te rox, that's all it.. a change of heart.. :D

r0xy said...

hoooooo-why nga?