Of Sentiments, Insanity, and Heartbreak: Life for me is Beautiful; in it is where I hold my Happiness as my Morality, as my Purpose...

Friday, November 30, 2007

Not About You..

So as not to create confusion, a status you had claimed the day you pledged goodbye, I am making it clear. This is not about you.

It took you one day to write all your promises, but you broke them all even before you had them made. I can still taste the sweet words you whispered; only now, they have turned bitter.

That passionate look in your eyes simply took my breath away, but don't worry, it still does, only now, literally.

Of course this is not about you. Trust me.


Unfortunately, what we shared in the short time we spent has now crumbled into small pieces. I know you told me to put back all the pieces, which I did, and you know that. But it didn't last long. Soon enough it crumbled again long before I was able to put them back together.

Please understand that all this, I didn't plan. If you think there's someone better than I am, I wouldn't actually wallow on negative emotions. It may hurt at the moment, but hey, I really understand. Trust me, I do. And oh, I am not bitter.

And if you are thinking again that everything here is about you, it is not.

Remember when you told me you that you loved me, the sun was about to bid the earth goodbye, and when it came back to greet the world again, you chose not to love me anymore? It bears a strong resemblance to what we had shared, but I apologize, none of these is about you.

As you can see, everything here is about You...


and Me.

No comments: