Of Sentiments, Insanity, and Heartbreak: Life for me is Beautiful; in it is where I hold my Happiness as my Morality, as my Purpose...

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Finding Glory in Online Writing?

I remember posting an entry last May 2007 (friendster blogs) that I already stopped posting blogs because I don't get glory from it.. and it made me realize that is it really glory we should get from posting blogs or the satisfaction that you have expressed your thoughts in a way more detailed and substantial? I think the latter. And now that I have finally retrieved my blogger account, it's all systems go again for me! :D

I think the real glory of online writing is achieved after each entry has been posted, when you have spoken your mind and let out your sentiments.

Blogging is not about how infallible your grammar is, not about the tense consistensies, and not how your subject and verb agreed correctly.. It's about self-expression.. It's your mind and heart speaking. :D

No comments: