Of Sentiments, Insanity, and Heartbreak: Life for me is Beautiful; in it is where I hold my Happiness as my Morality, as my Purpose...

Monday, November 19, 2007

Of Snacks and Revelations

My buddy Edrienne (Edi) and I were comfortably eating snacks near the guard post of the building where we are working, when I unexpectedly and unintentionally narrated to her all that I was feeling that very moment. No influence of alcohol, but I was able to tell her all. Haha! Maybe I was just in a "natural high" state..

As if we're so free, I mean, people just passing by giving us quick stares but that's just it, quick stares.

We've shared same sentiments. Same views. She said, "When you want to forget someone, what you need is a new place, a new hobby, a new life and a new someone". Hehe. Hmm. Possible but then I told her, "What's hard about forgetting is that you have to remember what you have to forget".

It was an unforgettable talk, indeed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm... I have a new term for you, "Analysis-Paralysis". Old entry ko s'ya sa friendster blog ko. Recovery takes time. Once a person has fully accepted in himself that he needs to recover, recovery becomes more of a privilege rather than a waste of time.

the real macoy said...

haha! i like that -- "analysis-paralysis".. looking forward to more chats with you - hopefully sa isang cozy place naman! :D